Action Alert: Ask your Congressional Representative to develop relief and recovery packages to address the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic May 13, 2020
As Congress develops relief and recovery packages to address the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we must make sure that they prioritize the health and well-being of all people, with no exceptions. I just wrote to my representatives asking them to sign on to these 5 principles:
1. Health is the top priority, for all people, with no exceptions
2. Economic relief must be provided directly to the people
3. Rescue workers and communities, not corporate executives
4. Make a down payment on a regenerative economy while preventing future crises
5. Protect our democratic process while protecting each other
Can you join me and do the same? Click here: https://ThePeoplesBailout.org?sp_ref=630081814.392.204816.e.0.2
More Action Alert
Trick Question: Can Nuclear Reactors Explode?
Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Plant, Tonopah, AZ This column was generated by a comment sent to me by Richard Rhodes after he read my column...
Rep. Watson Coleman, Sen. Sanders Introduce WATER Act to Improve Water Safety, Affordability, Access
Insider NJ “Water is life and our communities in the desert depend on shared and clean, safe resources to sustain our lives and health from...
Nonprofit helps protect Tucson homeowners in solar purchases
Arizona Daily Star Tucson-area homeowners can get help buying rooftop solar systems from a nonprofit that sets up buyers’ cooperatives to make sure consumers get...